Market access is an actively developing field. Every month and surely every year, multiple changes are happening in the reimbursement systems:
- Release of new procedure codes
- Changes in the payment system (DRG and add-on reimbursement)
- Release of new reimbursement codes
- Coverage decisions from payors and decision-makers
- Structural changes in the system (change of stakeholders, responsibilities, new regulations)
- Release or update of clinical practice guidelines
- Changes in the innovation funding schemes
For any medical device company, it is a challenge to follow all developments of the market. For three last years, MTRC was maintaining very popular, free of charge newsletter on key developments in reimbursement systems in Europe.
From August 2020, we are bringing this service to a new level with the subscription service "Reimbursement Alerts – Med Tech". In this service, our team manually, bi-weekly tracks all developments from more than 29 stakeholders in Europe and additional stakeholders globally and shares with its clients via email. This can help you stay up-to-date and ahead of the competition by promptly reacting to key developments in the reimbursement systems.
This is a twin service with similar activity on initiated and published health technology assessments, "HTA Alerts – Med Tech"