Market access is an actively developing field. Every month and surely every year, multiple changes are happening in the reimbursement systems:
- Release of new procedure codes
- Changes in the payment system (DRG and add-on reimbursement)
- Release of new reimbursement codes
- Coverage decisions from payors and decision-makers
- Structural changes in the system (change of stakeholders, responsibilities, new regulations)
- Release or update of clinical practice guidelines
- Changes in the innovation funding schemes
For any medical device company, it is a challenge to follow all developments of the market. For three last years, MTRC was maintaining a very popular, free of charge newsletter on key developments in reimbursement systems in Europe.
From August 2020, we are bringing this service to a new level with the subscription service "Reimbursement Alerts – Med Tech". In this service, our team manually, bi-weekly tracks all developments from more than 30 stakeholders in Europe and shares this information with subscribers. This can help you stay up-to-date and ahead of the competition by promptly reacting to key developments in the reimbursement systems.
This is a twin service with similar activity on initiated and published health technology assessments, "HTA Alerts – Med Tech"